Best practices to ensure every request is handled properly.
Our support center allows many different ways to submit request.
- Email: Support@nusani.com
- Fill out support request from our online support center: nusanisupport.com or support.nusani.com
- Fill our support request quick ticket from website or mypowersuite.com
- Fill our our support request from our Facebook Page
- Call 2 Create support ticket: coming soon!
Its important to ensure you have created an account online and activated the welcome email from our support center.
With your online account you will be able to track all request via web, create new request and manage request you are CC on.
Each support request will generate a unique email address which allows you to respond to each unique request and keep the conversation on request organized to that specific request. DO NOT SAVE that unique email address to your address book.
Most email clients will automatically try to save every new email address when replying to a support request. If you use one of the unique email addresses for future email support request, the system will automatically add/update the request/ticket assigned to that unique email which will cause previous closed tickets to reopen and possibility even auto closed your new request resulting in it never being reviewed!
You should only submit a ticket via email to email@example.com only after you have confirmed your account online.
Email Request: It's important to remember when submitting a request via email, always send NEW request to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY DO NOT USE PREVIOUS UNIQUE EMAIL ID
It's recommended to save each new request received in a folder and make sure if responding to a specific request, look up and use the same unique email/request or go online and respond/update via your support portal at: nusanisupport.com.
To create your support account:
- Click signi n top right corner
- Click Sign up if its your first time
- Be sure to active/verify email welcome letter